Former Governor Reveals Charles' Investment Secret! See How She Made Bigger Gains in 2 Weeks Than Most Pros Make in 2 Years Using THIS Secret. Click HERE for More...
- RealClearReligion: Nadler’s Comments Ignore Faith of the Founders
- Real America’s Voice: Charles Mizrahi, Founder, Alpha Investor – 60% of Covid Stimulus bill is not Covid related
- Real America’s Voice: Charles Mizrahi and Julio Gonzalez Join Steve for a Discussion on Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax
- Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere: Guest Charles Mizrahi
- Real America’s Voice: Charles Mizrahi: Democrats Are Afraid of God
- WND News: ‘God’s will is no concern of this Congress’ – Charles Mizrahi
- The Epoch Times: Wait ‘Til Next Year
- First Things: Socialism Doesn’t Work – Mark Bauerlein and Charles Mizrahi
- The Steve Noble Show: Is Capitalism Biblical?
- The Christian Post: Longtime Wall Street trader makes a biblical case for capitalism: ‘The best is yet to come’
- iHeart Radio: Charles Mizrahi and Ross discuss trading, charity, and the future of NYC
- Washington Times: Capitalism is not the problem; it’s the solution
- The Wilkow Majority – SiriusXM: Charles Mizrahi Speaks with Andrew Wilkow
- RealClearReligion: Prosperity and Generosity: The Biblical Roots of Capitalism
- The Stream: Former Wall Street Legend Says American Capitalism Isn’t the Problem, Gives Free Advice
- Mosaic Magazine: The Biblical Roots of Capitalism
- OneNewsNow: Wall Street Investor: Almighty not happy with the thievery of socialism
- Medium: Charles Mizrahi: God, Capitalism, and ESG
- The Schilling Show Unleashed on Patreon: Bella’s Restaurant and Charlottesville’s Cancel Culture: Charles Mizrahi on the Biblical Roots of Capitalism
- ValueEdge Advisors: Alpha Investor’s Charles Mizrahi on God, Capitalism, and ESG
About Charles Mizrahi
Charles Mizrahi has an uncanny ability to spot ongoing money-making opportunities. His impeccable reputation began on the trading floor of the New York Futures Exchange at the age of 20.
Not long after that, he moved on to become a wildly successful money manager. Charles was ranked the No. 1-performing market timer — not just on Wall Street but in the entire United States — based on the actual performance of client accounts. Barron’s also ranked Charles as the No. 1 commodity trading adviser.
He has more than 37 years of experience recommending stocks under his belt, and he’s seen all that the market can throw at an investor. He made money as a pro trader during the go-go ’80s and avoided the 1987 crash. Charles also invested through the booming 1990s, dot-com bubble and bust, housing bubble, 2008 financial recession and the strong bull market that followed.
During that time, Wall Street powerhouses came running to him for advice. Because of that, Charles has managed money for everyone from close family members and business owners to Wall Street’s top investment banks.
Charles experienced all the ups and downs of the market as a trader, money manager, hedge fund manager and a manager of his own personal wealth.
He taught investing at New York University’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies. He was also the founding editor of Park Avenue Investment Club and editor of the Insider Alert advisory services, which provided readers with insight and knowledge that benefited them in the long run.
He’s been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, The New York Times and MarketWatch, and made TV appearances on CNBC.
Charles’ dedication to providing readers with information that will take their portfolios to the next level led him to write his highly acclaimed book, Getting Started in Value Investing (Wiley). It’s also why he launched the Alpha Investor and 8-Figure Fortunes trading services at Banyan Hill Publishing, and why he publishes a weekly article for American Investor Today.